After the Sale - Post ID 140955

User 411087 Photo

31 posts

I'm wondering about notification after the sale. What I mean by that is... are you, the seller, notified by email, that a purchase has been made. Does the buyer receive one as well? I know this is probably a dumb question, but I haven't gotten my store up and running yet, and was just wondering...
Thanks All,
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

With paypal and google checkout you will get an email which will include the first line of description from the product details
and any drop downs will be displayed in full, hence maximum of 5 drop downs, and limited text

also the item selling price and postage

clients get a email as well

once your shop is set up do a few trial purchases, you can refund and get all the fees back assuming you have two google, paypal accounts so you charge one and refund from the other

Someone else will probably explain how to use paypal trial system, but i have never used it.
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.