Upgrade to Pro Software Package? -...

User 1521532 Photo

23 posts

I bought Shopping Cart Creator, upgraded to Pro a week or so ago, and am using a trial of Shopping Cart Designer Pro -- any chance of an upgrade?

PlsKThx!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

When you ordered Shopping Cart Creator Pro last week there was the opportunity to also order Shopping Cart Designer Pro at the same time. We are still giving users a small grace period to upgrade their Designer installations but you need to contact the office at 678-495-3480 to do this.

This policy will be changing soon, so do not wait too long. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1521532 Photo

23 posts

Whoops! Somehow I completely missed this. I will phone you right after the animals are fed -- you are probably at least a couple hours behind me? I'm on EST.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

JoyfulC wrote:
Whoops! Somehow I completely missed this. I will phone you right after the animals are fed -- you are probably at least a couple hours behind me? I'm on EST.

We are on EST as well, but the office closes in 6 minutes. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1521532 Photo

23 posts

Yikes, sorry. Will call first thing in the morning.

(Assumed you'd be on the west coast!)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.