Trying to import theme... - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Leslie Jenkins wrote:
I have downloaded the free offer Deep Red theme for HTML Editor. How is this file utilized? Where do I put it?

You can find instructions here Leslie:

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … r-2010-se/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 341571 Photo

2 posts

Oh, I see. In HTML Editor File- New from Theme... - Add - then navigate to the .cct file.
User 2261047 Photo

2 posts

I bought a theme for coffee cup visual site designer but i don't know where to put it or how to use it on the actual software
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

John Akinde wrote:
I bought a theme for coffee cup visual site designer but i don't know where to put it or how to use it on the actual software

Just double-click one the theme and it will install itself. Note, you must have VSD 7.0 Build 24 installed.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.