Templates Base Directory Problem -...

User 2142961 Photo

5 posts

Hi,

I'm trying to instal CCSCDP on my laptop from work (my Home PC died).

It loads ok, but when it opens up I get this error (see attached).

It seems to me that that it is looking for the directory srvsbs01 which is infact an old work server that is no longer avaialble.

Can the directory be specified? :/:/

Thanks

User 2142961 Photo

5 posts

erm here is the attachment :|
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is caused by your themes folder not being located in the default location of C:\ It looks like you are trying to install the software on a network drive. Is that correct?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2142961 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,

Yeh, i thought that, but the software definately installs on the C drive:

"C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Shopping Cart Designer Pro"

but the themes seem to want to install in some other directory.

I know my Documents folder is sychronised with our server, but that is called SRVS08.

Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I would suggest opening a support ticket and one of our techs can look into this a bit closer for ya.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.