Search box; Breadcrumbs - Post ID 148175

User 509755 Photo

47 posts

Is this the one you mean, Scott? (See attached.) I screen cap'd it when I did the upgrade but I don't see any mention of the Advanced tab there. Again though, maybe I'm missing something.
Attachments:
Paul MacMartin
www.paulmacmartin.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yep, that is the one. ;)

Everything that is mentioned on that dialog has options to configured. For the search box, select it from the drop down list and then click on the Advanced tab and make sure the "hide search box" is not checked.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 509755 Photo

47 posts

Having export problems: http://screencast.com/t/EtoJ1XLhPC
Paul MacMartin
www.paulmacmartin.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You have not done anything wrong. The problem is you have both Shopping Cart Creator Basic and Shopping Cart Creator Pro installed. That dialog is simply saying the theme you just made will only work in Shopping Cart Creator Pro.

All you have to do is go select the theme. ;)

You can also save yourself some confusion if you uninstall the basic version. No real need to have both the basic and pro versions installed.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 509755 Photo

47 posts

Ah, okay, great. I'll uninstall it. Thanks.
Paul MacMartin
www.paulmacmartin.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.