Make Page title dissapear ? - Post ID...

User 503621 Photo

266 posts

I Succesfully upgraded from Basic to Pro and im very happy and its a whole new world of possibilities.
Well i came with an idea,i would like to put a cool font with effects in my page title
for example "shop home" page title.
I can do that adding a background with the page width and my title on the included picture
But how can i make the actual html title dissapear ?
Thanks !
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

How about changing the title font color to blend in with your header and reduce its size as well?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 503621 Photo

266 posts

Yes i thought about it but i was thinking on a gradient header so that won't work :(
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Then make the font as small as you can and the color of the header where it sits. Will take a bit of adjustment until you get it right.

The other suggestion is not to name your shop when you set up your shop details in SCC and then it won't appear.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 503621 Photo

266 posts

Yes will try that :)
Thanks !

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.