lost themes - Post ID 185786

User 2211545 Photo

63 posts

Okay, so I have at least five different shops that I designed in SCDP, all up on the net and running nicely. Thanks for a great program.

Unfortunately, I need to tweak them and when I try to open any one of them, I'm getting an error message that says the default gallery cannot be set and then the address follows, psf/documents . . etc/themes

Any clue how to restore this directory . . . where it went and how to move it back???

Thanks
Donna
User 2211545 Photo

63 posts

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It looks like you run Windows through a virtual machine on an Mac. The problem here is the configuration in either Parallels or VMWare. You are installing software into the OS X partition. That is what the psf path means. You need to fix it so that Windows is isolated from OS X and then re-install the software.

It is also always good to mention that you use a virtual machine as Windows operates differently through that then on a dedicated PC.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2211545 Photo

63 posts

Hum . . . Okay. I'm not sure how to proceed. I have installed many things first download to Windows and them opened from that program and installed and all work fine. Shopping cart is working fine . . .
I will google around I guess and see if I can figure out how to end the confusion.

And yes, I'm using parallels and window 7 on a mac snow leopard. This is the first non workable issue I've had. VSD installed fine, as did all the other CC software I've used. So, I'm scratching my head.

Thank you Scott. You are always so helpful.
I will work on this on Monday.

Off to play in the sun.
Donna

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.