Lost Template - Post ID 145766

User 1795311 Photo

35 posts

Is there anyway to retrieve a template I have loaded onto my website.
I built a template using SCDP, built a store and had a massive local hardware failure (lightning strike blew out my battery backup/surge protector), virtually nothing was recoverable from the hard drive. Is there a way for me to get my template off my website so that I will not have to rebuild the template.
At least I had put the SCCP on a flash drive.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ouch! No there is no way to retrieve that from your server.

Sorry.....
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1795311 Photo

35 posts

I didn't think there was, but thought I would ask. Back to the drawing board! errr shopping cart designer pro :)

Morga
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sorry, but no again. Once you make a theme and add it to your shop, it extracts those files and compiles it into the shop. There is no way to extract that data and then build a theme from it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.