google plug in not working - Post ID...

User 1638206 Photo

32 posts

so i have shopping cart creator and creator pro and i purchased the google plug in as well as the authorize.net plug in. These aren't working with the SCCP? What am I doing wrong? I did a fresh download of SCCP and deleted my old copies of both creator and creator pro so everything was new and it says i can't use the plug in's because i don't have the basic creator installed... I thought the whole point of the upgrade to pro was to have a better cart setup?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Shopping Cart Creator Pro comes with those modules. Just go to the Payments Tab and enable them. Those modules are only used for the Basic version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1638206 Photo

32 posts

figured it was easy.. sometimes that's the simplest things over looked and i just wanted to be certain. Thank you.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.