Exporting - Post ID 139594

User 2119480 Photo

78 posts

I have managed to change a couple of things to a template using Designer Pro. When i export to Creator Pro, only the original themes show up in the theme list. Where is my newly created 'theme'? I checked my Shopping Cart Files Folder and did locate a CCDP theme file by the right name, but it tells me there is an error and to delete it whenever i try to import this file into CCCP.
I thought all exported files from CCDP would show under the theme list in CCCP- is this incorrect?

I have already created a shop using a theme previously - if i now change the theme will my shop layout and formatting also change? Basically the new theme i created is only a change to the logo and heading (its all I've managed to work out how to do in CCDP so far)

Thanks for any help in advance
Tony

Pt Augusta
South Australia
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

They are listed under the "My Themes" drop down list. As to the error, I would need to see an actual screen shot of the message so that I can understand what is going on. However if you can open it in Designer Pro then all you need to do is re-save it and it will fix itself. Just make sure the error you are seeing is just not an alert saying the theme was created in a basic version. That is because SCC Pro cannot use SCC Basic themes.

You can also change your theme to your shop at anytime. It will apply the new theme to the existing shop and you do not have to change anything.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2119480 Photo

78 posts

Thanks Scott - I never even saw that 'My Themes' tab, under themes, i thought it was only page size - duh!
Pt Augusta
South Australia

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.