Bulk uploading of items? Win 7? -...

User 5530 Photo

15 posts

I've spent a long time here going through your previous forum posts and available info on the cart software. Still have one big question: I currently use other cart software and have a lot of products loaded. Can I somehow import that data into the Coffee Cup storefront? Not a problem to buy the Cart software and Designer Pro if together they do the job. I know your previous posts say it is coming in Pro, ut Pro is now out and I don't see it mentioned.

If I download the trial versions, will they let me try importing bulk product info? It's the key to my decision.

My new PC runs Windows 7 and the other cart software does not work on it. Will yours? Thanks. My site is www.mmtreasurenet.com and I originally built it with Coffee Cup - I'm a fan.
Sharon
User 544680 Photo

171 posts

Your post should actually be in the Shopping Cart Creator forum. There seems to be some confusion between the Designer and Cart Creator programs; SCC Pro is not yet available. I do believe the Pro version will include the ability to import products.

With regard to Win 7 compatibility, the answer is yes.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.