why I can't publish my website - Post...

User 818361 Photo

7 posts

Jo Ann, I am using Editor version 12.7 right now and I think that is the current one.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hmm yep that's the paid version. I would suggest that you first make sure you have the information correctly input into the Website Projects setup so you are actually setup to connect to a website. If you're sure that information is correct (or unable to access that area) I would suggest first that you uninstall the program, redownload the latest version in your products page and install it and try again. If it is still greyed out I would suggest a support ticket so the team can try to help you assess what may be wrong there. Good luck and let us know what happens if you would please. :)
User 818361 Photo

7 posts

Jo Ann, thanks. I never thought that the problem might be with the Editor. I thought it was with the FTP program, Coffee Cup's. I think I will follow your advise and unintall/reinstall it. I think I might have to do that with the FTP also in that I may have screwed that one up. Thanks for everything and I will let you know how things turn out.

Smiles,

Kate
User 818361 Photo

7 posts

Hi, I'm wondering if the problem with not having ever setup a Website Project? It's been years since I have used the program and there have been many changes since I last used it. If this could be the problem is there something specific that would help me such as a link to setting them up correctly or possible it is in the users guide?

Smiles,

Kate

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.