Web Form Builder Lite Problem - Post...

User 2095708 Photo

3 posts

I have a hard time (seems random) that I get in a loop of being told by the program to enter my CoffeCup S-Drive info to publish the form. It brings me to the "form options" area to enter my info (which is already entered and saved), I click "ok" and it keeps telling me I need to enter my S-Drive information.
Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Eric, what you are forgetting to do here is select the address you want to publish to. Even if you only have one address, you have to select it and then click OK. If you don't do this, From Builder has no idea where to send the files to.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2292033 Photo

3 posts

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue publishing my form to the S-Drive. I am entering my cc account info, and clicking "Go!" but it is telling me that I don't have an internet connection, when i do.

Do i need to set up Web Form Builder Lite to access to web somehow?

Thanks in advance

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Amanda - did you follow Scott's directions in the post above yours?
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Amanda H wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am having an issue publishing my form to the S-Drive. I am entering my cc account info, and clicking "Go!" but it is telling me that I don't have an internet connection, when i do.

Do i need to set up Web Form Builder Lite to access to web somehow?

Thanks in advance

Amanda, what you are forgetting to do here is select the address you want to publish to. Even if you only have one address, you have to select it and then click OK. If you don't do this, From Builder has no idea where to send the files to.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.