Twitter, Facebook, and Disqus - Post...

User 2097490 Photo

2 posts

I really like S-Drive and have added it to my VSD site http://www.sealionllc.com

In Customize Themes, Settings, I have enabled "show twitter and facebook buttons" as well as added "Enable Disqus Comments" but nothing has happened. I was expecting buttons for twitter and facebook to appear with each post and a Disqus box - what am I missing? Help!

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You are using an embeddable theme. Right now the Disqus comments will only appear on a Full Page theme. We hope to have comments added to embeddable ones soon.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2097490 Photo

2 posts

How about the twitter and facebook buttons?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Same thing applies to those as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 539237 Photo

241 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
You are using an embeddable theme. Right now the Disqus comments will only appear on a Full Page theme. We hope to have comments added to embeddable ones soon.

Any update on this, might save me trying to change to a full size theme.
Greg

When I stop learning please check for signs of life.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.