Total Pro question - Post ID 217416

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

If I go with the Total Pro plan and have it under my name/email, how does this work when adding other people's sites? I have the Webby plan now and have one client's site on there. She has my email and user name to get to her Stream.
I'd like to know how I should be setting this up before I put anyone else's site under my plan. It seems that if I use their info, it would look like a new acct. rather than part of my plan, but I don't want up to 20 different sites/clients using my log-in info :o

How are others handling this?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The way it works is all of your sites are under your email address. You would need an account for each of your clients if you do not want to share that info.

One thing we are working on is a way to do what you are looking for and give you a master account and then the ability to create accounts under that. This way your individual clients will not see other projects. That however is still a few months away from being available.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

That sounds great. I think I know what to give myself for Xmas this year :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
User 2537767 Photo

5 posts

Hey Scott, has there been an update to this conversation regarding a master account? I'm probably going total pro, but I imagined it had a parent-child relationship built in. Whats new here?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We have not really invested much time into that to be honest. It has been such a low user request feature that we decided to hold off on until more customers ask for it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Scott, I like the way CC has it setup right now, it's very easy to access what I need on the fly because i'm always switching computers. I'm sure if you guys go further with the Master Account that would be interesting as well :)
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

One thing we are working on is a way to do what you are looking for and give you a master account and then the ability to create accounts under that. This way your individual clients will not see other projects. That however is still a few months away from being available.

If this gets taken care of, I think there will be more interest ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.