Stream post input, text box doesn't...

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

:DSo out of shear boredom, I went to post on my Stream at 4:00am, from my Android phone... Creating the subject line worked splendid. However, when I try to select the first line of the content box, to zoom in and bring up the keypad, I am unable. I was able to select other features, such as bold, and can select other text input boxes (posting this message from same phone).
So, when someone at CC has a spare moment, what with eggs to keep shuffling and all, could ya please check into this?
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This is a known issue Phil as I cannot use my iPhone or iPad either to post. I do think though there are plans to fix this later on once they wrap up a few other projects.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Well... Thanks for adding to my sleepless night :D JK. I wasn't sure if it was me just being so darned tired, or if it was a true fault at first. I tried it several times though, and was WIDE awake at least once.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 31072 Photo

Ambassador
3 posts

Stream post on S-Drive? Hit and miss for me.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.