Stats for non shop keepers? - Post ID...

User 57256 Photo

7 posts

Is there a Stats page somewhere for the non-shopkeeper websites? Not the streams but the actual site.

If not, are there plans to put those in place.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Not at this time, but it is on our list to include. For now, take a look at http://www.google.com/analytics/ This is a free service they offer and it will give you some great stats.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

If I understand the previous posts here non shopkeeper website can not tell us how many people view our website. I may have misunderstood about was available with the different plans. I will look at the google.com/analytics website if I want to see if people are looking at the website.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

T. Brown wrote:
If I understand the previous posts here non shopkeeper website can not tell us how many people view our website. I may have misunderstood about was available with the different plans. I will look at the google.com/analytics website if I want to see if people are looking at the website.

You can only publish a shop to S-Drive if you have a paid plan. That paid plan gives you shop statistics.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

Thanks for your help I have a paid plan( Webbie) not ready for a shopping cart plan at the moment. I just want to make sure vistor statistics ( how many looked at website) was available or not for the webbie plan or just the shopkeeper and higher plans

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.