Shopkeeper - Post ID 157217

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

I did a trial run transaction which shows up on the stats. I would like to be able to delete the entry but even when I check the box next to the transaction, the delete button does not show. Am I missing something that needs to be done in order to delete the entry?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I am not too sure about that one Janys. I will have to check into that and see if it was by design or if this is a bug.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Any development on this one, Scott?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

It has been logged, but no update on it yet. Kinda busy with the egg hunt going on. ;)

We will get to it soon though.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

I had better throw myself into the fray and find a fritter somewhere then!
:D
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Scott...just picking up on this again because it is evident that people are "trying out the system" and dropping things in their basket in my store, but not completing the purchase. No hassle IF I can remove them from the list otherwise it looks as if I am making sales which do not in fact ever take place. Confusing and frustrating for me, but will my tax man accept that someone is just messing about....?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Give it a try now Janys. They just implemented the fix.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Scott...that's perfect!!! Many thanks...it works just fine now.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.