S-Drive Prices/Details - Post ID 161568

User 422767 Photo

259 posts

I bought that spiffy Webbie plan as soon as I saw it bundled with VSD at such a low price. Once S-Drive exits Beta, will there still be a free option? I'd expect and be fine with paying a couple bucks a month, but don't really need the 3-address Webbie plan.

Also, is the memory required for the stream calculated towards your allowed memory, or just the files for the site?
Aren't you a little short for a Storm Trooper?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There is actually a free plan right now and I am pretty sure it will always exist. The feature sets may change, but for the most part it will remain the same. You can see all the plans here at http://www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/plans

The 6GB storage that comes with the Webbie Plan is calculated on everything stored on your S-Drive account which includes Streams as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 422767 Photo

259 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The 6GB storage that comes with the Webbie Plan is calculated on everything stored on your S-Drive account which includes Streams as well.

Thanks for clarifying that... I could just see a stream stop working all of a sudden in the future due to no more space. :lol:

Will your server automatically delete old posts once the stream files reach a certain size, or will we have to do that manually?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I don't think we would ever delete content automatically. I could see that really causing major problems for some customers. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 422767 Photo

259 posts

Cool beans, just planning for the future. ;)
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I don't think we would ever delete content automatically. I could see that really causing major problems for some customers. ;)

You trying to say that some of us have a lot to say Scott (Mr 17k posts ;))?
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.