Retrieve data from S-Drive - Post ID...

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

I have a form published to S-Drive.
On S-Drive I can see what has been filled into my form fields.

I need to retrieve the data from the fields so they can bee shown on my web page.
How do I do that?
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

All you need to do is go into your specific form in your S-Drive Dashboard and on the left you will see checkboxes next to each message. Just check the ones you want and then in the drop down list select download.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
All you need to do is go into your specific form in your S-Drive Dashboard and on the left you will see checkboxes next to each message. Just check the ones you want and then in the drop down list select download.

I should have been more specific about telling you what I want.
Downloading the content from S-Drive generates a csv file.
This is not what I would like to do.
Please have a look at this page: http://b-l-f.dk/index.php?page=fangster-2011
What you see on this page is the content from a table in my database.
That's what I need to do.

The reason for asking is, if the form results is send to my own MySql database I have a new problem with danish characters. See first picture.

But if look at my form on S-Drive the characters is correct. See second picture.
Attachments:
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I was able to replicate the MySQL issue with non-English characters Søren and I have logged that with our developers. I am sure this is something we can get fixed up.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I was able to replicate the MySQL issue with non-English characters Søren and I have logged that with our developers. I am sure this is something we can get fixed up.

Looking forward to see it fixed.

While you are at it, could you have a look at the date format.
I have selected dd-mm-yy but it shows as yy-mm-dd.
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Looking forward to see it fixed.

While you are at it, could you have a look at the date format.
I have selected dd-mm-yy but it shows as yy-mm-dd.

I was able to confirm that as well. I have that logged with our developers.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.