No publishing destination - Post ID...

User 2332967 Photo

2 posts

OK, newby here. I've got my site ready to publish. I open publish tab, type in S drive acc. info. It verifies my acc. w/smily face. I go to choose destinations and there are no destiantions listed.??? What's up? I purchased S drive and my domain from CC.

THX.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

When you click Publish, is there an option at the top of the drop-down list to "publish to 'yoursite'.coffeecup.com"? I don't remember if that only shows up after you've published before.
Also, in the Choose a Destination box, you can click on manage accounts and under Settings, check to see what's set to show as your home page. So if you want to publish to "yoursite", make sure it's in there rather than your Stream or a Shop for example.
If you have several sites, in can take a few seconds for everything to come up in the destinations choices.

Off topic – my best childhood friend was named Andree (Suzanne), I've never come across that name since then until I saw yours above :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2332967 Photo

2 posts

Thanks for the input. Suzanne from CC got it figured out. My S drive was in a seperate account. Check it out www.markandreefineart.com. Let me know what you think - being an artist yourself. I bombed Graphic Design - hated the pressure.

That's facinating about you friend - not a very common name.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Glad you got it taken care of.
Very nice work, Mark. It's great that you can go from realistic (falcons) to abstract and do both very well.

I took my paintings gallery off my site for the re-do, one of these years I'll get it all organized again :P
Graphic design suits me; if I don't have the pressure I never get anything done - I have a museum's worth of abandoned paintings in my basement :lol:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.