Do you want even more flexibility to...

User 2154243 Photo

1 post

Will we be able to upload to the S-Drive from the HTML Editor?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Lisa Lashley wrote:
Will we be able to upload to the S-Drive from the HTML Editor?

Eventually, but it will be sometime before an update is ready for the HTML Editor.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

How is this Beta going? I just formatted ... again ... issues with new computer and security software... go figure lol *Shut Up Scott!*!!!

Anyway.... just wondering how this beta is going and if it's worth installing this "instead" of the release version or if there's still lots of bugs? Haven't seen a whole lot of conversation here so figured I'd ask :)
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

Funny you mention it. I keep having to redo my S-drive login info for the ftp setup. When I go to put it in the s-drive symbol is always gone from the My Severs menu:/.

Edit: Never mind I was clicking the regular version.:lol:
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 1700050 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

i've published on mywebsite see the error message under.

i've published also to sdrive, the upload is correct, but not run in shop mode?

and when i look in the interface sdrive my files, i can't see the php files??

thanks.
Attachments:
User 1700050 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

i've an error message ...see under picture capture

i've looked the php file line 46 the line say...

46 require 'utilities.inc.php'

so how i can upload this file utilites.inc.php
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

How did you publish your Shop? Did you Shopping Cart Creator or Direct FTP for this? Also, looking at your account, I don't show that you purchased the Shopkeeper plan yet. You must have this in order for your shop to function on S-Drive.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Just an FYI. Version 6.8 is now officially live!

To download any registered software or to download any free upgrades, please go to My Products. Once the software list appears, click the "download" button next to the software you wish to install.

Thank you everyone for you feedback during this beta process.
User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Sue Lister wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded the DirectFTPBeta. Is this a 42 days trial version? If I like it would I need to purchase the Coffeecup Direct FTP to work with s-drive or can I use my existing FTP account with s-drive?

Yes. this beta is a limited trial. In about 30 days or so, this will become the official version.

I looked in My Products for my free upgrade from CoffeeCup Direct FTP Beta to Version 6.8 but the Direct FTP is not there. You did say a while back that the beta upgrade would be free right or did i get that wrong?
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Upgrades are always free. Have you purchased Direct FTP Sue?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.