Disappearing Freebies - Post ID 175581

User 406086 Photo

23 posts

Hi guys,

I went to upgrade my S-Drive account today. The Direct FTP and freebie credit appeared in my cart. But when I added a domain, that credit appeared but the one for FTP vanished. Is it an either-or freebie or a glitch in the shopping cart? Workaround?

Thanks,
Larry
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I just tried to replicate that here Larry and I was unable to. Can you give it a try again and see if it has corrected itself?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 406086 Photo

23 posts

Thanks, Maybe I'm taking the wrong steps...

Followed email link to s-drive, hit STORAGE tab. Link on page to start now for free FTP. That takes me to cart with Direct FTP, 3 months S-Drive and credit for FTP.

Link on page "Whoa Pardner" about getting the domain name. Clicked that, got domain name, finished and back to cart. Now has Direct FTP, Domain, 3 months S-drive and credit for domain, but not for Direct FPT.

Repeats every time I try.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Interesting. I was able to replicate that as well. I will log this with our developers and see if we can get that fixed on Tuesday.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 406086 Photo

23 posts

Thanks! I think the special is two days. Will they extend it if I can't buy til they get it fixed?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Larry Allred wrote:
Thanks! I think the special is two days. Will they extend it if I can't buy til they get it fixed?

Yeah, we will extend it.
User 406086 Photo

23 posts

Cool. Thanks for your help, Scott. And on the holiday, too!
Merry Christmas!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.