Control Panel - Post ID 180186

User 2343833 Photo

45 posts

I'm new to coffeecup. I have a fairly large web site which disappeared when my server was taken over. I am using coffeecup to try to republish it.
The window 'Your website is ready' says the website is now online. When I click the link I get 'There's nothing here yet - go to the control panel'.
Then what do I have to do?
Please can someone guide me through the next step.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The problem here is you uploaded your files incorrectly. Instead of putting the content directly inside otf the sites folder, you made a folder called llan-site and then put your files in there. You have to move all those files out of that folder and put them up one level and everything will work.

Your site is here right now at http://augustaladyllanover.coffeecup.com/llan-site/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2343833 Photo

45 posts

Thank you very much. I hope I've got it right this time!
User 2810179 Photo

2 posts

I also cannot figure out my website. I uploaded my website to the s drive and it asks for me to download each page but will not keep them downloaded so I cannot put any of the pages up

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.