Youtube responsive videos - Post ID...

User 458539 Photo

1,584 posts

I've changed to RLM and CC Editor - is there a way to embed a youtube and make it responsive. I see the iframe and can see why it would not work to go any larger than the size there but what about smaller. Got a client with performance videos and they want them to shrink with device size.

Thanks in advance
Byron
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes!
http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … out-maker/

This article and many more are linked into the Quick Start Guide. Yes, that wonderful documentation. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 458539 Photo

1,584 posts

Oops - sorry will read!

Byron
User 458539 Photo

1,584 posts

I was looking at the page and I have some questions even more basic!

how did you guys do the header area with the row then adding the logo over it with the column almost split? and the social area seems to float over there

Is there a video for how you guys did this? I've been playing with the program (its great) and I haven't gotten these effects yet

Thanks,
Byron
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Looks like Vimeo is your best bet :)

www.vimeo.com
User 458539 Photo

1,584 posts

Ok - found it - one of the examples

Thanks
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Just to clarify, there aren't any special effects with RLM. It builds the frame work to allow you to code a responsive website. You'll find it all in the stylesheets. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.