Why does RLMP add "href" and...

User 2719365 Photo

29 posts

Dear experts,

I am a newbie to RLMP but have had HTML Editor for almost 15 years. I quite like RLMP after 50 hour cruel trial and error during 6 Days, even if my wife are not that amused :-). However some things I can not figure out.

Why does RMLP add "href" attribute in the body tag on some pages and not others. Some body tags are even given a class? This behaviour is not supported by HTML5 and I would like just to delete it. Does RLMP really need this to be able to work properly or is it just to delete? This is copied from an exported site I have.

<body href="kontakt.html" class="grid-1">

<body href="express-bud-kurir-transport-tjanst.html">

I find the RlMP code quite clean so do not understand this behaviour. When I delete the code, nothing seems to happen or am I missing something?

Regards Nils
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you zip up and upload your project file?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2719365 Photo

29 posts

Hi Scott,

The files are now uploaded to my support room.

Have a nice evening. / Nils

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.