Website Conversion from VSD to RLMP -...

User 489377 Photo

Registered User
28 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
If it's just a personal, or family site, then why not throw up a good responsive Wordpress site for the time being? If you have a host then it's FREE. That way you can save your pennies for RLMP and RSD ( when it's out ) and work on your skills with those. I'm not a big fan of WP, but for a cheap ( free ) alternative then it's not to bad. Just a thought . . .:cool:

Big learning curve,I learnt WYSIwYG in one day,of couse it dos 10% of wordpress do,but I don´t need the other 90%.
If I´ll need some bigger I´ll ´probably learn GoogleDart,polymer,MariaDb but it is for a very very far future.
I think that the shoes that would fit me right now is really RSD .

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.