Text on tabs is disappearing - Post...

User 506998 Photo

164 posts

There's a glitch for me in the text display of the Layout, Elements & Properties tabs at the upper right. Doesn't seem to effect the functions within each tab, just the names of the tabs. Sometimes they all disappear, depending on where I have the work area margin set. If I have the "handle" pulled to the right so that it falls under this display, then all the tabs work. If I pull it back out to the left, I lose the tab names until I click on one, then they reappear... but if I click on the Properties tab, they all disappear. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This is caused by using a Window's theme that is not compatible with our software.

To fix this, you need to adjust your Windows theme back to the standard Windows theme and everything should display correctly. You can find instructions here at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind … ing-themes on how to do this.

We will have an update shortly that will allow the software to function better with the non-standard Windows themes.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

This has happened to a lot of us. Soon as I changed themes, everything came back. Gotta love windows! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 506998 Photo

164 posts

Alreety.. that did it. By "standard windows theme" you mean the one in the Themes list for the current operating system. Windows Classic did not work but the one for Windows Vista did. Be nice to have that fixed as my preferred theme requires a reboot. :rolleyes:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.