signed up for being kept in the loop...

User 332337 Photo

120 posts

And I quote: "A small group of smart people, who cleverly signed up to be ‘kept-in-the-know’, were invited to buy RLM before anyone else."

I am one of the people that had signed up a long time ago - several times I believe - I get e-mail about what you are offering and still I am "waiting" to be able to see/buy anything.

Also I see in your forums that update II is available - and someone mentioned $89 to NOT run on XP?

Really and I just that unlucky to get a peek at this program "early"? BTW I would have paid too!

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you didn't pay the $89 Kevin to access the pre-release, you then just have to wait for the official release. That occurs today. Looking at your account, your last purchase was 2011 so hopefully this program will fit your needs. It is very cool. ;)

Windows XP is dead. It has gone into the history books along with Windows 95. It just does not make sense for any developer to code for an operating system that even Microsoft no longer supports regardless of how many people may still use it. It is important to note that IE which comes with XP has almost no support for CSS3 or HTML5. You cannot have responsive design without that functionality in a browser.

You can still use Vista (yuck) or Windows 7.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 332337 Photo

120 posts

Scott - I never got the option to buy it - I have been following this software but NOW being told you just have to wait????

I was mentioning that XP part - in that I was surprised that someone has already been able to buy it. Not that I plan on running it on an XP system. Your rational about XP EOL makes sense to me.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

kevin spoor wrote:
Scott - I never got the option to buy it - I have been following this software but NOW being told you just have to wait????

We are releasing today so keep checking our website for the launch. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.