RLMPro - Post ID 238380

User 21541 Photo

9 posts

Well, I'm trying to figure out how to use your Responsive Layout Make Pro and it is not easy for me. First of all the dark black and dark grays are hard to see and the icons as well are in dark black on dark gray. I'm sure I'm not the only person with old eyes trying to use this program. Lighten the grays so all of us can see what we need to see.
I'm on my second time going through step by step the "Build your own layout in 9 simple steps". It's not as simple as you let on. Right now I'm working on the step where I make the paragraph under "Reason 11". I can't figure out where to find "Lastly drop a Paragraph below the heading and customize as needed. Using about 11 words (c), adjusting the width to 80% (d) and centering the text give a nice effect. Row 3 - Column 1 is done!" No way!!!! The amount of words is no where to be found. The first "Element" is closed. There is a second "Element" open. Then Style seems to be next. There doesn't seem to be a "Selecter" or "Selection" open. I have a COLUMN; inside the column is the 1:1 image, then there's the heading, and then comes the paragraph I'm working on. There doesn't seem to be anything extra open that I opened by mistake. Why can't I see the number of words as shown in your instructions.
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I am confused by what you are asking here. What do you mean by "The amount of words is no where to be found"?

Also, did you download the template from that article here at http://bob.coffeecup.com/storage/tutori … sweat.rlmp to see how it function?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 21541 Photo

9 posts

Attached is your rlmp instructions showing where the amount of words used in a paragraph can be controlled. Now I'm having trouble dividing a column into 3 equal sections. Should 3 columns be added to a page as a single row or as a single column first? I closed down RLM pro to see if that clears whatever is wrong.
Also, I haven't been able to use sweat.json. Can I just change the .json to .rlmp?
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Carole Novak wrote:
Attached is your rlmp instructions showing where the amount of words used in a paragraph can be controlled. Now I'm having trouble dividing a column into 3 equal sections. Should 3 columns be added to a page as a single row or as a single column first? I closed down RLM pro to see if that clears whatever is wrong.
Also, I haven't been able to use sweat.json. Can I just change the .json to .rlmp?

In the latest version of RLM you can now just double-click on the paragraph text and enter your own custom words. You no longer need to adjust them that way.

Columns are added to a row, so add a row and then click Divide Column 3 times. Then select each Column and adjust the spans to 4.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.