Responsive program not responsive -...

User 21541 Photo

9 posts

Well, I finally uploaded the responsive website. Still not the way I want it to look.
So, I'm starting to improve the look at narrow sizes. I reduced all of the font sizes at about 340 or so. So far the RLMP program doesn't show the font size reduction. The html page shows only the reduced font size even at full width. What is going on? When I tried to reduce font sizes as the width decreases, RLMP changed all the font sizes to the lower size and there wasn't anything that showed the original size I wanted.
Does the main.css make a different section for each media size? I noticed there's one for about 336 but nothing shows underneath the section.
I published the website at artinharford.org but it's really not finished yet especially at the smaller sizes.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you upload your project file so we can look at the settings?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

When you were setting the changes in RLMP, did you:
A) just move the slider and make the changes or
B) did you move the slider, set a breakpoint, and then make your changes?
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 21541 Photo

9 posts

As to Brian Durfee's question, I went to the breakpoint that was already set then I made the changes and saved the file. What's the proper way to set a breakpoint?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.