Responsive Layout Maker and XP - Post...

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

I know it shows it as being compatible with Windows 7 and 8, but is RLM likely to also work with Windows XP Pro?

Also, is there any intention at this stage, to possibly use the responsive technology on programs such as the Shopping Cart Designer Pro at some stage in the future, as many of the other carts out there now have responsive templates available to them. Whilst I wouldn't attempt to shop from a smartphone myself, I appreciate many people do nowadays.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Officially we no longer provide any support for Windows XP as this operating system is scheduled to be discontinued by Microsoft on April 8th. Our software however should still run without any issues, but should some arise, we may not be able to help you out. Time to upgrade to Windows 8.1! :)

For more information on End of Life support for Windows XP, please see http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ … pport.aspx

As to Shopping Cart Creator Pro, yes you will see that program getting the responsive treatment this year.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
As to Shopping Cart Creator Pro, yes you will see that program getting the responsive treatment this year.

Awesome!!! :D:D:D

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Thanks Scott. I have a Windows 7 disk floating around somewhere and possibly a Windows 8 as well. :cool: I had to retain XP for one of my computer linked machines, which has now been upgraded, so probably time to finally upgrade the towers too.

Good to see that you are still planning to develop the cart programs. My Cart Creator sites have had some of the biggest footfalls through them, so the SEO within them certainly works. :).

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.