Project Successfully Exported! window...

User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

Working on a project and I noticed that upon successive exports that the "Project Successfully Exported!" window slowly moves down the screen.
It is as if it thinks that the previous "Project Successfully Exported!" is still there and is opening down and to the right just about the width of the title bar for the window.

Is it just me? :/

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wow, that is strange! I can confirm this does happen in the Windows version but not the OS X version. Guess you need to switch to Mac. ;)

I will get this logged and see if we can fix that in the next release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Wow, that is strange! I can confirm this does happen in the Windows version but not the OS X version. Guess you need to switch to Mac. ;)

I will get this logged and see if we can fix that in the next release.

Naaa, still got a mac... an oldie but a goodie!! My old trusty PowerComputing Power Tower Pro running OS 8.1 with a add-on 350 MHz processor kit. :D I use it still for creating custom fonts. :cool:

Glad to know I wasn't seeing things!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.