New Site - RLM instead of VSD - Post...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Why not throw your site together with VSD for now since you're used to using that, and then work with RLM to learn how it all works an take time to recreate your VSD site then. This way your site would be up giving you the peace of mind that no one is missing out on it while giving you freedom to explore the new ways of doing things. :)
User 246306 Photo

Ambassador
22 posts

Thanks Jo Ann, that might be the best course of action and develop my skill set over a slower period. I don't think I have time to build Rome, but I can build an accelerated version. ;)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You're quite welcome, but don't decide not to check out RLM as learning that program will help you immensely when Responsive Site "Designer" is released. Yes it's a learning curve, but when the new program comes out you'll have a handle on how it all works then (or a start on it if it's released sooner) and that will make a big difference. RSD as it's come to be called will be a full fledged site builder like VSD only a whole lot more powerful with a lot more features and definitely Responsive so your websites work on all devices.
It would definitely be to your benefit to get RLM and check it out, ask questions as you go so you can learn how it works and a lot of users here have had quite a bit of experience with it so you'll be in good hands with anything you get stuck with. Worth every penny while you're waiting on RSD :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.