Need help with images and sizing and...

User 461879 Photo

82 posts

Hello Scott,

Sorry Me again! Need some help again.

Everything seemed clear yesterday if you see the above notes. To make additional pages for the site, do not make another rlmp file just duplicate layout, rename, edit, etc so the four folders css,fonts,img, and js have all the correct files in it.

Went to work on it again today, did all that. However I save the file, now with the about us layout included and export. It is only exporting css, fonts, and js folders. It is not exporting a new img folder and it is leaving the new page missing some color/graphics.

If you see the index page

www.cancundiving.net you will see I have a blue line/row going across the page on top to blend with the logo and then again at the bottom but a smaller line/row with color with the smaller logo.

www.cancundiving.net/aboutus.html page the line/row of color is not showing up.

The only thing I see or noticed different is it is not exporting that img folder.

Any ideas or suggestions what may be causing this?...........Just when I thought I can move on and convert the rest of the site!
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

Nevermind scott. Just realized when I copied and pasted I copied an extra

<div class="row">

Removed it and it shows up now.

But still doesn't export new img folder. I guess no issue?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jonathan Warren wrote:
Nevermind scott. Just realized when I copied and pasted I copied an extra

<div class="row">

Removed it and it shows up now.

But still doesn't export new img folder. I guess no issue?

Did you put it in the export folder?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

No, just every other time I exported the file it would export all four folders. Today, I deleted the pages that were part of the original template, duplicated the index page, edited and changed it a little to be the about us page, saved the project and exported but now it only exports the three folders and no img folder. Not sure why or if matters but obviously it was important I guess as it exported it before...unless all those files in the img folder were part of the original template pages/files...Maybe?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jonathan Warren wrote:
No, just every other time I exported the file it would export all four folders. Today, I deleted the pages that were part of the original template, duplicated the index page, edited and changed it a little to be the about us page, saved the project and exported but now it only exports the three folders and no img folder. Not sure why or if matters but obviously it was important I guess as it exported it before...unless all those files in the img folder were part of the original template pages/files...Maybe?

Take a deep breath, walk around the room a few times and then check your process once more. :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

Ha ha.......the page is showing up fine I guess all is good. I just opened the folder and it is full of image .svg files which Ihave never used and never even saw that extension before so I have a feeling the files and folder had to do with all the files from the original template pages....

Should be good now...Thanks

Big step today to move on with rest of site.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.