META TAGS & TEMPLATES - Post ID 231388

User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

I'm NOT Fully Sure How To PUBLISH To S-DRIVE? It Says Choose where you want to publish your project. Then I'm NOT Able To Go Further. :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ambassador Andrew wrote:
I'm NOT Fully Sure How To PUBLISH To S-DRIVE? It Says Choose where you want to publish your project. Then I'm NOT Able To Go Further. :)

You need to signup for S-Drive first and create your account.

www.coffeecup.com/sdrive
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

So, I NEVER Have To PAY For S-Drive? :)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ambassador Andrew wrote:
So, I NEVER Have To PAY For S-Drive? :)

Not unless you want to. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

OK :)
User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

I Created (tiptop.coffeecup.com). NO Changes When It Says Choose Where U Want To PUBLISH Your Project. Still FROZEN EMPTY BOX. I Have To Get OFF Computer In A Few. I'll Be VERY GLAD When I CATCH ON To This! :)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ambassador Andrew wrote:
I Created (tiptop.coffeecup.com). NO Changes When It Says Choose Where U Want To PUBLISH Your Project. Still FROZEN EMPTY BOX. I Have To Get OFF Computer In A Few. I'll Be VERY GLAD When I CATCH ON To This! :)

That is because you logged into S-Drive through RLM before you created your account. Click the refresh icon and selected your address tiptop.coffeecup.com
User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

How Do I REFRESH In The RLMP PUBLISH Area? I Looked CLOSELY, But DON'T Yet See How. :)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ambassador Andrew wrote:
How Do I REFRESH In The RLMP PUBLISH Area? I Looked CLOSELY, But DON'T Yet See How. :)
Click Settings > Publish > Change.
User 1745676 Photo

28 posts

OK, I Have That Part Figured Out Now. I Plan To Take A BREAK From This For OVER A Day. :cool:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.