Logo Element in RLM and image size -...

User 119014 Photo

6 posts

I have a header with a logo element on left and text on right. The logo element is defined as ratio 4 by 3. The image I am using is 240 pixels wide by 180 pixels high. The result is that the logo does not fill the allowed space. What am I missing. Page is at royalflushseptics.com.previewmysite.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you zip up your rlm project file and either attach it here or post a link to it?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Darell Herbst wrote:
I have a header with a logo element on left and text on right. The logo element is defined as ratio 4 by 3. The image I am using is 240 pixels wide by 180 pixels high. The result is that the logo does not fill the allowed space. What am I missing. Page is at royalflushseptics.com.previewmysite.com

Go back to RLM and for your logo image change from max-width: 200px; to max-width: none;

https://sdrive-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/demo/54b5e733765ec2/13967359/max-width-none.png

I hope that will fix the problem for you.
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.