Layout Maker Template Pack? - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Neil wrote:
I didn't remove it, it wasn't added to the cart when I purchased Responsive Layout Maker BASIC.
I only purchased it last night. I would have remembered seeing it, and I would definitely have remembered removing an item that costs $19. But thank you for your help.

Sorry, I didn't see the comment about Basic version. That is correct then. We have no layout pack for the Basic version (yet). Those layouts are for the Pro version. While you can open them in the Basic version, you will find that many of the settings you cannot adjust as those settings are not found in the Basic version. They are still fully functional though.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2458940 Photo

8 posts

So I have maybe not spent $19 very wisely. I didn't realise that they were only really for the pro version. It explains why it wasn't added though.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Responsive Layout Maker Basic ?1 Never seen this before , is this down sized version of RLMP ?

How come we have nothing about this in the forum or under applications?
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
Responsive Layout Maker Basic ?1 Never seen this before , is this down sized version of RLMP ?

How come we have nothing about this in the forum or under applications?

Did you look at the documentation? There is an entire chapter dedicated to that. ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … art-guide/

RLM Basic is only being offered to our VSD customers and you will not find any other information about this on our website.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

RLM Basic is only being offered to our VSD customers

I like the way you have not forgotten them (VSD customers).

And no honestly never caught my attention, I just get the know that.
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 158258 Photo

2 posts

I recently bought RLM Basic and was wondering if it was worth buying the template pack even though the templates are for the pro version.

I understand that some of the settings can't be adjusted but I'm mainly looking for examples of layouts to help me understand the programme better or will the fact the templates are for the pro version just confuse the issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

ClaireW wrote:
I recently bought RLM Basic and was wondering if it was worth buying the template pack even though the templates are for the pro version.

I understand that some of the settings can't be adjusted but I'm mainly looking for examples of layouts to help me understand the programme better or will the fact the templates are for the pro version just confuse the issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.

We have a layout pack just for the Basic version. That can be ordered here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … k-preview/
User 158258 Photo

2 posts

Thanks, Scott.

Sorry, I didn't realise there was one for the basic version.
User 2458940 Photo

8 posts

I purchase the "Layout Maker Template Pack" back in December before it was renamed "Layout Maker Pro Template Pack" not realising that it was not really intended to be used with Responsive Layout Maker Basic. I have just noticed that you now have a layout pack for the Basic version. Would it be worth me spending another $19 to purchase this as well?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.