Horizontal Scroll bars / Making a...

User 139235 Photo

4 posts

Hello CoffeeCuppers...

I downloaded the trial for RLM pro and I am unable to find a way to make breakpoints for 1920px or wider layouts. This is for web pages to be used for large displays... Also for upcoming 4K monitors...

I see no horizontal scroll bars or any fields to enter the number of pixels for the break points... am I missing something??

Thank you in advance.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The computer display you are working must be wide enough to set those breakpoints as there are no scrollbars to go horizontally more to the right.

Realistically though, everything to the right of your highest breakpoint will automatically be for wider layouts.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 139235 Photo

4 posts

Scott,

Thank you for your response.

So no horizontal scroll bar OR zoom in or out then?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jose Sanchez wrote:
Scott,

Thank you for your response.

So no horizontal scroll bar OR zoom in or out then?

Not currently at this time.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 139235 Photo

4 posts

Thank you. I'll wait for new features to be added before buying.

The current version is looking good. Keep up the good work.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.