Distorted View - Post ID 231821

User 472422 Photo

111 posts

Hi everyone

I am new to RLM. I designed a layout in the RLM and viewed it the preview mode. Everything looked great but then I view it in the browser and it looks distorted/not aligned/color distortion. Any ideas?

Thanks
Tony
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What is the URL Tony to your website?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 472422 Photo

111 posts

in-production.net

Thanks
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Anthony I assume you are doing this on small screen computer , something like 14" or 15" computer?!
you got to be aware out there some people viewing your output on 40" or more screen and I assume you messed with breakpoints, what i see through CSS document you initially designed your layout and focused on 1029 px resolution and you have almost forgotten max with1200 px resolution.

In preview mode, move the slider most right you may get the idea what is wrong, watch #1029 px and before #1200px

It will be always better to have RAW file instead web-link .
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 472422 Photo

111 posts

Thanks so much

Tony

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.