Columns and Rows - Post ID 225778

User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

I guess what i'm trying to ask is, how do I position everything correctly.. can you show me how paintbrush? :)
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Keep in mind, I don't have RLM, but if it works like normal DIVs, you should be able to get the paragraph under the slider by moving it into the same row that the newsfeed is in. It would naturally be positioned at the top unless you gave it some margins/padding to push it down.

-----------------------|-----Slider--------------------| < Row with Slider
--------------------------------------------------------- < Row beneath Slider Row (Row Spans 12 Columns)
-|--newsfeed--|---|-paragraph-------------------| < DIVs within Row, Side by Side (span 4 col, span 8 col for example)

I'm sure someone with RLM could show you just how to do this so it makes sense within the CC code.
Anyone???? :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

No it's making sense, so some of the positions will naturally go into order, i shouldn't have to margin or pad them to the top or bottom?
As long as they are in the same row there is no need to code within margins or padding to move them up or down a notch?
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

There are several elements that I am unfamiliar with..

Push, Pull, Columns, Spans, and I am dealing with each lol.

I am just trying to position them relative to one another, natural state but it's not adjusting up or down, just left to right, or providing more room for one element to have it's own area / <widths>

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.