Change properties globally, across...

User 208357 Photo

7 posts

I purchased RLM Pro back when it first became available and i'm finally getting around to playing with it... I've got a properties question... Lets say I open a template from the pro template pack and I want to use it as a starting guide. Now the colors are all off from what I want to use, and I've learned how to change most of them with no issues. Is there a way to globally change the properties of say the text in the whole document? If I click on a paragraph and try to change the Paragraph properties, it changes for just that one paragraph and creates a class for just that one paragraph. I can find no way to change the global properties for all paragraphs. Maybe its a global font or text property, but I cannot find it.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

All you need to do there is assign all paragraph elements the same class name and that will allow you to make global changes to all of them at once.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 208357 Photo

7 posts

Yes I knew that already. I was just wondering if there was an easier way than selecting each and every paragraph separately across multiple pages and assigning them the same class. I just figured that when I open a layout with website from the pro pack, and the text in all the paragraphs are the same color already, like say green for example, that it is defined already globally somewhere and could be edited easily. I guess not.

I know that text color is more of a design thing than a layout thing. So I guess I cannot complain. thanks for the quick reply!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.