Almost ready to make a stab at a site...

User 2488786 Photo

190 posts

Been lurking and stalking the forum, reading a little and plan on getting a bit more reading in and going to see if I can take a template and create a site.
Really appreciate all the knowledge that is shared in the forum.
Have played around a bit with a template or two, but really haven't got to add images or my own text.
I have one quick question....in one of the template there's a contact form and when I preview it doesn't work, not even a submit button....I am assuming that I need to build a new contact form and load it some how?
Thanks
An expert at using the wrong tool the right way.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I have one quick question....in one of the template there's a contact form and when I preview it doesn't work, not even a submit button....I am assuming that I need to build a new contact form and load it some how?

Remember that this is a layout. That form is not a fully functional form, it is using form elements. If you want a functioning form, you would build one with our Web Form Builder and add it to your layout when you export it or use the exported form elements and create your form from scratch.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2488786 Photo

190 posts

So I'm slowly catching on:), had the software for about a week and only got 10 or 15 minutes a day with it at first, but do love the concept.
So with all the post I'm reading and the little I've played with it I think I'm figuring it out pretty well.
And with the CC team jumping on any and all question I or someone else ask, I'm learning more and more.
.....So many software's and so little time.... :) I love how the menu built with the text link is responsive and collapses, hoping I can do that in Menu Builder when I get a moment to work with it, guess I'll have to lurk around that forum.
Have a great day!
An expert at using the wrong tool the right way.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.