3 text links as a menu in RLM pro -...

User 2364521 Photo

8 posts

Hi
I have followed instructions on build a site in 9 easy steps - but going from scratch. Am now trying to make a menu and it doesnt matter what I do although it displays nicely in the rlm browser soon as you preview or export the text links either go on line under each other - or - and I dont know how I managed to do it - they all on one line but with no margins between - even though I have put margins in it just ignores it. I have tried going back to one of your themes to see if I could figure it out myself but I am stumped and I cant go forwards till this one tiny *but very big" line is sorted. Can you help or tell me where to go so I can... I havent uploaded this one yet but will try to do so tomorrow f needed so you can see for yourself,

Thanks Sheelagh
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Please upload the layout and post a link so we can see what you are describing.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I may be wrong here, but it sounds to me like you tweaked the settings while the breakpoint slider was inside one of the break points rather than outside them all. Check that and make sure you have that slider to the right of any breakpoints. That will then represent the main starting point of your site when you first load it up in a browser. If you tweak it while in or within any break point areas then that setting will not show up until the browser size is decreased width wise to that breakpoint.

Not sure that's it, but that's what it sounds like.
User 2364521 Photo

8 posts

Thanks JoAnn - you saved me a whole lot of time and yes I was inserting the links at the point I could see ..... Got it working - now can go forwards. http://edumat.coffeecup.com
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Glad it was that easy of a fix, and now you know for future projects as well. Looks good!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.