Vertically stretched images when...

User 2841028 Photo

20 posts

Hey guys,

Trying to push out an email for client review today and having a major headache with a simple image alignment within a column in Outlook 2007? Whenever I apply a left/right alignment on an image without a column (within a 2+ column row), in Outlook 2007, the image will vertically stretch out-of-proportion.

I'm using the images at 100% actual size and doesn't make a difference—as soon as an alignment is applied to the image, it stretched.

Any suggestions on how I can deal with this in RED? Kinda in a bit of a crunch.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I just replied to your support ticket Kristin. When I test your email here in Outlook 2007, the images all appear correctly.

https://s31.postimg.org/4ebdjddu3/outlook2007.png

You can follow up with us through your support room if you have any additional questions.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2841028 Photo

20 posts

Thanks Scott—turns out it was an issue with Email on Acid. Switched to Litmus and we're all good. Thanks!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.