Unable to access files on S-Drive
What step did I miss?
The images should be are bootsok/imgs. After I exported the email design, I noticed the images were on my local workstation but not on my s-drive. I created the directories on S drive and uploaded the files to the correct directory. I can't get to those files (or any files) that I manually up load via S-drive. I even tried using a browser to access those files directly and was not successful.
You should let Email designer put the images onto the SDrive (option when publishing) or if you prefer to have the images stored on your domain locally (not desk top) you need enter the path to where you are storing them
"COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?
LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
I can make "INDIVIDUAL BESPOKE" step-by-step video tutorials
for you to watch at your leisure as many times as you need
I have also started updating the ready made step by step tutorials, Ready Soon
my secure email details form
1. I hit the Export button and I select an export folder. I get the Upload your files message (attached). It seems to indicated that I have to manually upload my images to the CoffeeCup server.
2. I click OK and receive the Upload Path box (attached). I hit Use SDRIVE.
3. I get the Email Project Successfully Published! message (attached). I checked my SDrive and I don't see the file published there.
4. I copy and past the code into the HTML editor. I have identified the path of one of the images to be https://***.coffeecup.com/bootstok/imgs/logopng.png.
5. I create a folder on my SDrive (bootsok/imgs) and upload logopng.png. I am unable to access that file via the browser and it doesn't work in the email.
Any suggestions on the proper way of doing this?
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.