Style on Text Link not being exported...

User 1738266 Photo

52 posts

I am attaching a screen shot with a text link styled. The styling appears in the layout window as expected.

When I export, none of the styling is in the HTML. It appears to be defaulted. Likewise when previewed.

Here is the exported HTML snippet.

<td class="element" style="text-align:left;border-collapse:separate;"> <a href="http://www.otsiningo.com/2015IIBC/2015-IIBC-Home.html" title="Conference web site." style="color:#2ba6cb;text-decoration:none;text-align:left;line-height:1.5;"><span class="text-link-text-1">Go to the conference web site for more information and to register.</span><br></a>

I can manually edit the style and get the result I want, so the HTML is well-formed.

I may be missing something related to external links, since links to online image need attention.
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you attach your project file?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1738266 Photo

52 posts

Sorry Scott. I had two instances or RED open and they must have been colliding on the project file. Dumb mistake.

Suggestion: Detect multiple instances of RED.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.