S Drive required? functionality...

User 139710 Photo

2 posts

Thinking of going for RED Professional and after skimming thru the video, I see S Drive, again. For me, I already have enough hosting and have vowed no more monthly expenses; how seamless is the workaround to avoid s drive? is it a convoluted eport, upload ftp thing, or has the ftp support been built in?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Process is very simple. To export your email please visit EXPORTING YOUR RED PROJECT and follow the steps outlined.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 139710 Photo

2 posts

Offering a free trial period, 6 months, s drive with a purchase seems like it would help peeps get going a little easier and some percentage my convert to paying s driver's...even me... in the past the cost-benefit was not there.for me.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We do when you purchase RED. If you don't want to buy RED and use the Free Version (Mailer), we provide a complimentary seven-day trial that can be canceled at any time. After the seven days, there is a nominal $9/mo charge.

A six-month free trial is a wee bit to ask of any company Harry. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.