Removing the Footer? - Post ID 279885

User 2852878 Photo

53 posts

Hey guys, I'm slaving away at my website but it seems it's the small things that catch up to you.

I've kind of noticed that the CoffeeCup brand footer is just kind of there and can't be modified or tweaked or even removed so much. I'm not exactly sure why.

This is for a business website and so I kind of require space for branding and it seems this gets in the way. Am I wrong or missing something here?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you do not want the CoffeeCup footer to appear, go to Campaign Settings > General and for the Branded Footer, set it to None. That will disable it.

Easy as 1-2-3. ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2852878 Photo

53 posts

Thanks!
User 2744852 Photo

2 posts

Email looks great on Home Computer but looks messed ip on I phone. What do I do?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

We won't be able to help without seeing what is wrong. Zip up your project file and post it here (or if it is too large, then use Dropbox or similar).
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2744852 Photo

2 posts

Thank you ... is it possible to schedule a call with someone?
Attachments:
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Try the attached one. I haven't uploaded it to test it, but what I did was making the header text smaller for the lower breakpoints.

I also found something wrong with your bottom row in wide view that I have corrected. It has to do with setting margin/padding and also the width of columns and containers. Compare it to your #2 and see what you think.

If you want to call someone, it'd better be someone in your own country. I'm in Norway, Europe, so that would be a bit far fetched, me thinks. ;)
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.