Red update does not install properly...

User 166871 Photo

185 posts

downloaded the new update and when I install all went well until I tried to open the program.just a spinning circle
uninstalled and then re installed same outcome...advise or should I create a support ticket
cayucostom
Vista Tom

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This appears to be an issue with the Personal version and we are working on correcting this issue now. Check back on our website in the next 15-30 minutes for a new download.

See, another good reason to be on the Business version Tom. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2273654 Photo

755 posts

OK I read this after having submitted support topic for this same problem.
My CC S-drive site https://workhorsepainting.com
User 166871 Photo

185 posts

To send nice emails to friends and family the business version is over kill thanks for the quick response.
cayucostom
Vista Tom

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The issue has now been fixed. If you download the latest version (build 912), that will correct the problem.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 166871 Photo

185 posts

Fixed...thanks...
Vista Tom

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.